NeoTrux is comprised of a small group of industrial designers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing specialists, and project managers. We're an agile, highly experienced, performance-oriented team of multi-disciplinary, professional engineers who are absolutely passionate about combining “Big Company” high quality engineering practices with the innovation, flexibility and affordability that a small experienced team can deliver. Upon assessment of the project, you will be provided with full list of product requirements and its associated risks. Such a perspective will provide confidence in your engineering team that NEOTRUX possesses the strategic, creative and technical abilities necessary to deliver solutions to move to a new level in today’s competitive world.
NeoTrux is capable of providing a full suite of engineering design and management solutions in the following key areas:
• Production ready product part/assembly design using high end 3D solid/surface modeling techniques. Partnership with tier one polymer/metal/composite manufacturers.
• Industry first: Full suite of virtual design validation test for highest level of confidence in successful physical testing further down the product development cycle.
• Compliment/conventional mechanism design.
• Mechatronic Design.
• Machinery and Equipment Design.
• Manufacturing Process Design
Why use NeoTrux?
• Confidentiality and a firm dedication to protecting your IP.
• Providing industry first design and development techniques with proven results for our customers.
• Providing industry first patented composite design.
• Technical leaders; our management team have years of experience in all aspects of design but also have been successful as engineering managers and executives.
• Equally experienced in working in an OEM/Tier 1 environment or within a smaller shop environment.
• NeoTrux adapts to your work processes and standards.
• Providing fresh perspectives and expertise you may not have in house.
• Minimizing product development costs by:
o Advanced 3D modeling/assembly/mechanism/manufacturing simulation.
o Virtual testing suite (industry first)
o Short time frame to best results
o Lowering tooling costs providing production ready product design
o Lowering overall product costs
o Allowing you to balance your engineering horsepower as needed.
o Providing technology know-how.
As engineers, we believe in product failure as an outcome of poor engineering, and lack of attention to details. This is the main reason behind product launch delays/recalls.
Our process guarantees shortest possible route to success without taking such shortcuts.We see mechanical engineering as an art, blended with pure science with reasons/analysis behind every curve of the product design. Reasons due to safety, cost, function, life, reliability, endurance, manufacturing, regulatory,